Sunday, July 1, 2012

Why so serious??



It's been 6 months now and I am falling for this guy. We spend pretty much day and night together I hang with the boys all the time at their Bachelor pad and I move from Portland back to Gladstone at Derek's request. I am ready hear these teenie tiny little words that mean so much( I LOVE YOU). I am 28 at the time and Derek is 23. I am ready for the next level while Derek is just along for the ride and having fun! We spend lots of time with his family including his brother and now sister-inlaw who are expecting their first child(Halle). It draws me closer to him. I am the type of person who wants to be close to a family especially when I can see it being long term. We attend my friend Kiersten's wedding and the following day Rian and Ashley's wedding. I can't help but think of a future with Derek. Summer flies by we have a great time and soon there is talk of cohabitation??? Will it change things? I have some reservations but why pay two rents when we spend every day together. We spend our second Christmas and first anniversary in the apartment, decorate the tree and wear our silly Santa hats we love Christmas time. It was such a fun year we welcomed a new little person into our life who changed our relationship. Her name is Halle Grace and she is perfect she is the tie that binds us. We are a family. I am not only in love with Derek but now this sweet little baby girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment