Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our Begining

For those who want to know our story here it goes! This is where it all began. I was asked by Steve(father-inlaw) if I wanted to pick up a few shifts at the winebar while they traveled to Italy for 2 weeks, without hesitation I accepted.
With a recent brokenheart my mind was not focused on a relationship but some innocent flirtation. I had always liked to talk to Derek he was sweet and kind of shy which was intriguing to me. I continued to work at the "wine bar" part-time while my feelings began to change from flirtation to more of interest. We spent many nights talking over wine about our lives as children,teens, and adults. Derek made it pretty clear he was NOT interested in a relationship but that did not stop me. So after a perfect Sunday together (December 16th 2007) we were official. My persistance paid off. That's when our Journey begins.........

No comments:

Post a Comment